BBA Indian Economy Question Paper 2017
BBA Indian Economy Question Paper 2017 :-
B.B.A Examination, june 2018
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Question Paper 2017)
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
- What do you mean by mixed economy?
- What is death rate.
- Give the objective; of eleventh five year plan.
- What do you mean by industrial policy?
- What are the problems of SSI?
Section-B (BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 = 15)
- India is a poor country. Explain.
- What are the stages on industrialisation?
- What are the main functions of district industries centres?
Section-C (BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail. (15 x 3 = 45)
- What are the factors which affects economic development?
- How is population related to economic development? Discus it in Indian Context.
- Write a detailed note on tenth five year plan.
- Explain the meaning and trends of productivity of agriculture in India. Why is it low or how can it be improved?
“A great obstacle in the way of agriculture development in India is low productivity.” Explain and give your suggestions to improve agricultural productivity.
- Give the meaning of small scale and cottage industries. State their importance in Indian Economy. What are their main problems ? I-LOW can these Problems be rectified?