BBA Business Law Question Paper 2017
BBA Business Law Question Paper 2017:-All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Business law Previous Year Question Paper 2017 today our t eam presented BBA Business law previous year question paper for you practise. and special links related to the bba Business law and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, unsold paper last five year question paper.
B.B.A Examination, Dec. 2017
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Mock Paper )
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
- Distingusih between an offer and an invitaion to offer.
- Define contingent contract.
- Distinguish between sale and an agreement to sell.
- Explain the features of partnership.
- What do you mean by a negotiable instrument?
Section-B (BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words. (7.5 x 2 = 15)
- Explain the various in which a contract may be discharged.
- Define bailment and state the duties of a bailor and a bailee.
- Explain the doctrine of caveat emptor. What are its exceptions? Discuss.
Section-C (BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail.
- Define and dustinguish between coercion and under influence. What is their effect on the validity of a contract?
- State the rights and duties of an agent toward his principal.
- What do you mean by ‘sale by Auction’? discuss the rules regarding ‘Auction sale’.
- What is ‘partnership deed’? what are the essential elements of a partnership deed? Discuss the rules which are applicable in the absence of the partnership deed.
- Define indorsement. Explain which illustraions the different kinds of indorsement of negotible instruments.