BBA Business Law Mock Paper Simple Paper
BBA Business Law Mock Paper Simple Paper IIIrd :-All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Business law Previous Year Question Paper 2015 today our t eam presented BBA Business law previous year question paper for you practise. and special links related to the bba Business law and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, unsold paper last five year question paper.
B.B.A Examination, Dec. 2015
Mock Paper II
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Mock Paper )
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
- Define the term bailment.
- What is a promissory note?
- What is National Commission Consumer Protection Act?
- Define bill of Exchange.
- What are the differences between a contract and an agreement?
Section-B (BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
- Explain the different kinds of contract of guarantee
- Differentiate between coercion and undue influence.
- When must a banker dishonor the cheques of a customer?
Section-C (BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail.
- Why it is important to know the exact time when property in goods passes from a seller to a buyer? Explain with example rules regarding the transfer or ownership or goods from seller to buyer.
- State various parties to negotiable instruments.
- Define bailment. Explain the essentials for a valid contract of bailment. Also give classification of bailment.
- What do you understand by capacity of parties? Explain the position of a minor under Indian Law.
- What are the agreements opposed to public policy?