BBA Bookkeeping Basic Accounting Previous year Question paper 2017
BBA Bookkeeping Basic Accounting Previous year Question paper 2017 :- All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Bookkeeping Basic Accounting Previous Year Question Paper 2015 :- today our team presented BBA bookkeeping and basic accounting’s previous year question paper for you practise. and special links related to the bba bookkeping and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, unsold paper last five year question paper. If we talk about BBA then Bookkeeping and Accounting is one of the most important Topic. Bookkeeping is common to all semesters Here we are presenting BBA Bookkeeping and Accounting Study Material and Notes for all Semesters. BBA Bachelor of Business Administration in Bookkeeping and Accounting notes study material in this website cyberpoint9.com/testing most important chapter and Question paper BBA notes in this page more links to BBA notes and study material and question paper mock paper. bba in accounting and finance is an undergraduate commerce course. BBA study in bookkeeping and accounting, financial planning, economics, business organisation and other similar areas of operation in any business organisation. full bba course three year degree course consists of Six semesters. the basic eligibility criterion for bba dgree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board of the country.Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting programs combine the fundamentals of a business program with concentrated coursework in accounting. Find out what these programs entail and what students do after graduation.bba subject bookkeeping and accounting chapter wise notes study material, question paper, mock paper, sample paper, in this website study point to bba notes.
B.B.A Examination, Dec. 2017 Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting
[BBA- 104 (N)]
Time : Three Hours ] [Maximum Marks : 75
Note : Attempt all the sections are per instructions.
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all the five questions. Each question carries 3 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
- Differentiate between bookkeeping and accounting.
- What are the basic concepts of accounting ?
- How are accounts classified? State the rules of journalizing with respect to each class of account.
- Define bank reconciliation statement.
- Differentiate between profit and loss account and balance sheet.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
- What are subsidiary books? Explain with illustrations.
- Explain the different methods of preparing trial balance.
- State the meaning of the following :
- Petty cash book.
- Adjustment for closing stock in final accounts.
- Issue of bonus shares.
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five question. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail.
- Prepare three columns cash book from the following transactions :
July 1 Balance of cash 800
July 1 Bank overdraft 1,000
July 4 Received from Ram and 3,000
Discount allowed to him 50
July 5 Received for cash sales :
Cash ₹1,000 and Cheque ₹ 500 1,500
July 8 Paid to Dinesh cash 300
July 10 Furniture bought for private use 500
July 15 withdraw for office use 500
July 18 Received cheque from Rakesh and deposited into the bank 5,000
July 20 Gupta paid directly into our bank account 3,000
July 25 Sales against bearer cheques 500
July 31 Salary paid to clerk for cash 400
Rent paid by cheque 300
Insurance premium paid by cheque
- On 1st April, 2012, Satyapal was the holder of 500 shares of ₹ 10 each of Motor Cars Ltd. He has paid ₹ 2 on application and ₹ 2 on allotment but he could not pay ₹ 2 on first call and ₹ 4 on final call. At a meeting of the Directors held on that day his shares were forfeited for non-payment of the first and final calls of ₹ 2 and ₹ 4 per shares respectively. On 1st May, 2012, these shares were re-issued as fully paid to Satyavan for ₹ 4,500 Give the journal entries for recording these transactions in the books of Motor Cars Ltd.
- From the following balances, taken from accounting books of Sri Om Prakash, prepare trading and profit & loss account for the year ended as on 31st March, 2012 and a balance sheet as on that date :
Head of Account Amount (₹)
Stock (1st April 2011) 16,000
Sales Return 5,000
Purchases return 2,000
Carriages inward 1,500
Plant and machinery 40,000
Furniture and fixtures 5,000
Freehold properties 4 5,650
Cash in hand 5,000
Discount (Cr.) 500
Sundry Creditors 10,000
Sundry debtors 28,000
Carriage outward 400
Factory Lighting 800
Travelling expenses 1,200
Bills payables 1,500
Rent, taxes and insurance 5,250
General expenses 12,200
- Stock on 31st March, 2012 was valued at ₹ 30,000 (market value ₹ 20,000)
- Prepaid insurance amounted to ₹ 150.
- Wages and salaries are outstanding amounting to ₹ 2,000 and 1,500 respectively.
- Provide depreciation on plant and machinery at 5% and on furniture and fixtures at 10%.
- What do you mean by rectification of errors ? How errors are rectified ? Explain with examples.
- What do you mean by depreciation? Discuss the different methods of depreciation.