BBA 3rd Semester Business Regulations Framework Question Paper
BBA 3rd Semester Business Regulations Framework Question Paper :-
B.B.A 3rd Semester Examination-, Dec. 2018
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 70
Instruction : Answer should be written completely in English.
SECTION-A (BBA 3rd Year Question Paper)
- Answer any five sub-question of the following. Each sub-Question carries two marks. (5×2=10),
(a) What is counter offer ?
(b) who is a minor ?
(c) Define cartel under Competition Act 2002.
(d) State the two ways in which breach of contract may arise.
(e) What is Hazardous substance ?
(f) Name any two objectives of FEMA.
(g) Define the word ‘information’ as per RTI Act, 2005.
SECTION-B (BBA 3rd Year Question Paper)
Answer any three question of the following. Each Question carries six marks.
2. Explain the exceptions to rule ‘No consideration No contract.”
3. Briefly explain the rights of a consumer under consumer Protection Act.
4. What are the rights of an unpaid seller ?
5. Bring out the salient features of RTE.
6. List out the penalties imposed for contravention under FEMA.
SECTION-C (BBA 3rd Year Question Paper)
Answer any three question of the following. Each question carries 14 marks.
7. Define Acceptance. What are the legal rules governinng a Valid Acceptance ?
8. Explain the nature and scope of Business Low.
9. Explain the essentials of a valid Contract.
10. Discuss the role of Central Government to prevent and control environment pollution.
11. Explain the Constitution and function of various dispute Redressal Agencies.
BBA 1st Semester Notes | Question Paper
|BBA 1st Semester Notes Question Paper|
|Bookkeeping & Accounting||Click||Click|
|Fundamental of Management||Click||Click|
|Principles of Economics||Click||Click|