Control Stack in Compiler Design Tutorial
The flow of the control in a program corresponds to a depth first traversal f the activation tree that
- Starts at the root,
- Visits a node before its children,
- Recursively visits children at each node and a left-to-right order.
- A slack called control stack can he used to keep track of live proceed
- An activation record is pushed onto the control stack as activation starts.
- That activation record is popped when that activation ends.
- when node n is at the top of 6th control stack, the stack contain nodes along the path from n to the root.
Sorting in Design and Analysis of Algorithm Study Notes with Example
Learn Sorting in Handbook Series: Click here