BBA Question Paper Business Organisation 2017
BBA Question Paper Business Organisation 2017 :- All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Business Organisation Previous Year Question Paper 2015 today our team presented BBA Business organisation previous year question paper for you practise. and special links related to the bba Business organisation and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, unsold paper last five year question paper. Knowledge is the only meaning full resource today. The traditional factors of production-land, labour and capital have not disappeared. But they have become secondary. Speaking and writing effectively is important, but nowadays greater importance lies acquiring a firm and job oriented technical know-how. We are in continuum of producing edition series of BBB Notes Video classes, which is providing aspirants self-help BBA study material in the form of question/Answer series. This Question Paper series for BBA has been written according to the latest national curriculum approved by course includes C.C.S University. The Purpose of this series is to enable the student to develop a better understanding of the concerned subject in the field of business management-both in theory and practical aspects. It also aims at inculcating the student a deeper appreciation for entrepreneurship. BBA notes Language of the series is simple and lucid. The word Business organisation originates from the word ‘organism’ which means a structure with its parts so integrated that their relation to each other is governed by their relation to be whole.
B.B.A Examination, Dec. 2015
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Question Paper 2017)
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
- Discuss inter-relationship of business, profession and employment.
- What is organic objective of business activity?
- “Business is what business does.” Do you agree with this statement?
- Explain the importance of organisation.
- What steps have to be taken in developing an organisation?
Section-B (BBA Question Paper 2017)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
- Discuss the factors that affect the localization of industry.
- “Financial planning, though important, is not sufficient in itself.” Comment, pointing out what else in needed for starting new business in brief?
- How far does a joint stock company differ from a co-operative society? Explain in brief.
Section-C (BBA Question Paper 2017)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail.
- “Rationalisation is not an unmixed blessings.” Discuss and mention the difficulties in the way of implementing rationalization measures in Indian industries?
- Distinguish between :
(a) Cartel and Trust.
3. State the dangers and disadvantages of over-capitalisation and explain why they are greater than those of under capitalization?
4. Examine critically the various sources of raising long term funds by a joint stock company.
5. Write a note on the evils of option dealings and blanks transfers.