BBA Business Organisation Mock Paper Simple Paper
BBA Business Organisation Mock Paper Simple Paper :- All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Business Organisation Previous Year Question Paper 2015 today our team presented BBA Business organisation previous year question paper for you practise. and special links related to the bba Business organisation and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, unsold paper last five year question paper. Knowledge is the only meaning full resource today. The traditional factors of production-land, labour and capital have not disappeared. But they have become secondary. Speaking and writing effectively is important, but nowadays greater importance lies acquiring a firm and job oriented technical know-how. We are in continuum of producing edition series of BBB Notes Video classes, which is providing aspirants self-help BBA study material in the form of question/Answer series. This Question Paper series for BBA has been written according to the latest national curriculum approved by course includes C.C.S University. The Purpose of this series is to enable the student to develop a better understanding of the concerned subject in the field of business management-both in theory and practical aspects. It also aims at inculcating the student a deeper appreciation for entrepreneurship. BBA notes Language of the series is simple and lucid. The word Business organisation originates from the word ‘organism’ which means a structure with its parts so integrated that their relation to each other is governed by their relation to be whole.
B.B.A Examination, Dec. 2015
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
(BBA Mock Paper )
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
- Explain the two principles of organisation.
- What is a nature factor?
- Who is a sole trader?
- What is external reconstruction?
- Explain two sources of short-term finance.
(BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
- (a) What conflicts are generally arised in line and staff type of organisation?
(b) Explain the term “scalar chain”.2.
2. What are the tools of sales promotion?
3. What are the various causes of business combinations?
(BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail.
- A Ltd. Company goes into voluntary liquidation on 31st/December, 2008 having assets as follows : Works and other Properties—₹ 90,000.
Liquid Assets— ₹ 10,000
2. What do you mean by joint stock company? Give its features.
3. What is the importance of layout? Examine the characteristics of a good layout and give symptoms of bad layout.
- Explain the process of organising. What organisational structures are generally found in business organisation? Explain.
- Explain various types of companies and on what basis companies are classified?