BBA Business Law Mock Paper Simple Paper
BBA Business Law Mock Paper Simple Paper :-All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Business law Previous Year Question Paper 2015 today our t eam presented BBA Business law previous year question paper for you practise. and special links related to the bba Business law and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, unsold paper last five year question paper.
B.B.A Examination, Dec. 2015
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Section-A(BBA Mock Paper )
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries three marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 Words. (3 x 5 = 15)
- What is proposal?
- Define consideration.
- What is specific guarantee?
- What are the responsibilities of consumer?
- What do you understand by partbership deed?
Section-B (BBA Question Paper)
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
- Who are the persons not qualified to enter into contract under any law?
- What is coercion? What are the consequences of coercion upon the validity of contract?
- What are the consequences of dissolution of a firm?
Section-C (BBA Mock Paper)
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail.
- Who is unpaid seller of goods and what are his rights against the goods?
- Discuss the right and duties of a bailor and a bailee.
- “The Indian Partnership Act has effectively unsured the registration of firms without making it compulsory”. Comment.
- Explain the different modes of discharge of liability or parties to negotiable instrument.
- What is meant by discharge of contract? Discuss in brief the various modes in which contract may be dicharged.