BBA 1st Semester Bookkeeping Previous Year Question Paper 2016
BBA 1st Semester Bookkeeping Previous Year Question Paper 2016 :- All BBA 1st semester students’s we are provide the study material and question paper of BBA . and in this article you can find few year question paper. BBA Bookkeeping Basic Accounting Previous Year Question Paper 2018 today our team presented BBA bookkeeping and basic accounting’s previous year question paper for your practice. and special links related to the bba bookkeping and all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, an unsold paper last five-year question paper. If we talk about BBA then Bookkeeping and Accounting are one of the most important Topic. Bookkeeping is common to all semesters Here we are presenting BBA Bookkeeping and Accounting Study Material and Notes for all Semesters. BBA Bachelor of Business Administration in Bookkeeping and Accounting notes study material in this website cyberpoint9.com/testing most important chapter and Question paper BBA notes in this page more links to BBA notes and study material and question paper mock paper. bba in accounting and finance is an undergraduate commerce course. BBA study in bookkeeping and accounting, financial planning, economics, business organization and other similar areas of operation in any business organization. full BBA course three-year degree course consists of six semesters. the basic eligibility criterion for bba dgree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board of the country. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting programs combine the fundamentals of a business program with concentrated coursework in accounting. Find out what these programs entail and what students do after graduation.bba subject bookkeeping and accounting chapter wise notes study material, question paper, mock paper, sample paper, in this website study point to bba notes.
B.B.A. Examination, June 2016
Bookkeeping and Basic Account
Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 75
Note : Attempt all the section as per instructions.
(Very Short Questions)
Note : Attempt all the Five questions. Each question carries 3 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
- What are the functions of accounting ?
- What is a trial balance ?
- What is ‘Bank reconciliation statement’?
- Explain the errors of principle.
- What is trade bill ?
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
- What are the fundamental accounting assumptions? Discuss briefly.
- What do you understand by double entry system? Why is this system so popular?
- Define depreciation and discuss the need for providing depreciation.
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five question. Each question carries 15 marks. Answer is required in detail.
- What are the various methods of preparing trial balance? Explain those errors which affect trial balance.
- Ascertain the bank balance of a trader as per the passbook, by preparing a bank reconciliation statement. Following are the facts :
- Bank balance on 31st March, 2011 as per cash book is ₹15,000.
- Cheques lodged in the bank on 27th March, 2011 ₹5,000 credited in the passbook on 5th April, 2011.
- Interest ₹14 credited by the bank on 31st March, 2011 not entered in the cash book.
- Cheques worth ₹7,000 issued prior to 31st March, 2011 were not presented to the bank will till 31st March, 2011.
- Bank charges ₹ 18 recorded in the passbook only